27.7.10

Any one can give you knowledge..



My post - Auto jaani-Ayn Rand -- in my blog was appreciated by the American Narth Carolina State university professors. One of the professors CAT WARREN even mailed me, saying "you are incredibly talented". They procured my caricature of Ayn Rand for thier maganize's article, Ayn Rand Influence on College Curriculum, for $500 as a one time copy right!
This, I feel is a great achievement for a regional cartoonist. I am thankful to Ram Gopal Varma and Auto Jaani for being instrumental in producing the caricature...
As KNY Patanjali said, any one can give you knowledge, but food must be earned by ourselves. They bestowed me knowledge, I earned food.

4 comments:

జేబి - JB said...

Congrats!

maria said...

@chmrityunjay,very nice Mrityunjay,congrats.See @AutoJaani is mysterious but lovable 4 his simplicity. From your imagination draw jaani now.

Manoj Sinha said...

Congrates. Thanks 4 sharing.

mrityunjay said...

thanq my friends.
@maria
ok.